The core elements on which the final concept is based on:
- create an immersive, emotional experience
- let the visitor feel a sense of discovery
- guide people by light and sound
- interactions within the visitor’s natural movements
- interactions with physical methods
When the visitors of the Church of the Redeemer buy their ticket to enter the tower as well as the excavation site, they will get their ticket in a shape of a cube. But the cube is not only an access ticket; there are several „stations“ in the church, where the visitors have to find the right use of the cube to let different things happen/appear that focuses on the experience and includes all “stations” within the church. It consolidates all the feedback and learnings and lets the visitor discover the whole place and its history by himself with archaeological and interactive methods.